About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 31 January 2015

a-England Gloriana



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (1-2 minutes a coat). This is also a one coater :-D It's a gorgeous burnt orange colour with little golden flecks. It's really pretty. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = shiny with flecks
Removal = okay
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = a-England Online

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

26 comments:

  1. I love this shade, very classy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and so pretty, thanks Fife :-)

      Delete
  2. Gloriana is a glorious girl, and she is pretty on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....! Gorgeous!

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I want this collection so badly, but it's really difficult to find here in Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is nice. Yeah it's a good collection :-) I know that feeling, some polishes are really hard to get over here :-(

      Delete
  5. It looks nice with the flecks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I've wanted an A-England polish for so long now, I think I'll have to change that soon lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to try them, they are really good :-D

      Delete
  7. Ooh pretty, it's like fire!! I love the golden flecks in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really like fire. They really add to it :-)

      Delete
  8. Its a fantastic color so classy and chic! kisses! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Essa cor é perfeita arrasou show d eunhas, tenha uma semana abençoada
    Vídeo Novo: https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis/channel

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is lovely! I haven't gotten around to purchasing it even though I planned to do that for quite some time :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is! Oh you must, I think you'd look great in it :-D

      Delete
  11. love the orange-red with gold flecks! too bad I don't own this one it would be perfect for Chinese New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a bit different and nice :-D It would be :-D

      Delete