About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Sparitual Intellect




This is easy to use, okay to apply and quick drying (2 minutes a coat). The formula is quite thin and runny so make sure you don't have a lot on the brush. The brush is good and the lid is comfortable to hold. It's a lovely blue polish with a gorgeous shimmer. The shimmer is slightly iridescent too. It does dry kinda matte and I didn't apply a top coat as I wanted to show the polish as is! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = shimmery and semi matte
Removal = okay
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

28 comments:

  1. Intersting polish.The shimmer, or even glass-flecks (?) seems awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shimmer - and I bet it looks very nice with a top coat too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous shimmer! Lol yeah I'm sure it would :-)

      Delete
  3. Somehow I don't have any nail polishes from this brand. This finish is interesting, I mean the matte with shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do they sell this brand in Poland? Yeah it's quite a nice finish and I like the blue :-)

      Delete
  4. very beautiful shade, this shimmer is making it more interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, I do like that shimmer :-)

      Delete
  5. It's gorgeous, but I 'kicked' this one, instantly after I had tested it. This kind of blue seriousely clashes with my skin tone (yellow hands - looked as if I had a serious liver problem ;DDD)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I can imagine! I wear certain shades and look really ill too :-|

      Delete
  6. It's a really nice color, but I'm not fussed on nail polishes that apply a bit runny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Runny polishes are a pain aren't they. If you are careful, this one is fine :-)

      Delete
  7. That is a pretty stunning looking polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shade is very cute and I love the sparkle :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute and sparkly is always a good combination :-D

      Delete
  9. I think I woould like it with glossy top even more, it has a potential!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah I can imagine it looking good! :-)

      Delete
  10. Lovely blue shade and a very interesting shimmer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the shimmer makes is special I think :-)

      Delete
  11. Wow...it shade super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh, I like this! It looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice! Thanks, glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  13. lovely shimmer! too bad the formula is a bit runny... but i guess it needs to be a bit sheer to show the shimmer...? 3 coats isn't too bad though i think this one is worth the effort ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Yeah just have less on the brush lol! I thought it was worth the effort too :-)

      Delete