About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 1 January 2015

Orly Hot Tropics

Happy New Year to everyone :-D



The is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying time (3-4 minutes a coat). It's a pretty purple/pink with a gorgeous golden shimmer. It does dry kinda matte like and I do like the finish. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Christmas present from father-in-law

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

20 comments:

  1. that pink is really pretty. i'm loving orly polishes right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Orly do some great polishes :-) Thanks Lexi and welcome :-D

      Delete
  2. It's so pretty and the shimmer is very special - I think I would have loved it even more if it was a bit stronger(hotter in the pink shade LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a wonderful shimmer :-D Yeah I can imagine that being awesome too :-D

      Delete
  3. Hot Tropics is one of my favs from 2014 :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah! I was a bit slow to get this collection, but I've got it now :-D

      Delete
  4. On my wishlist :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool - you'll love it! Thanks same to you :-D

      Delete
  5. That is a lovely pink ~ a real girly look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a girly one! Thanks John glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  6. I have this one and love it, it's very much 'me' colour - I gave it many points :D You look lovely in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Glad I got them :-) Thanks, glad you think so :-)

      Delete
  7. cute pink :D
    happiest new year to you to sweetie :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute on indeed :-)

      Thanks, same to you :-D

      Delete
  8. hot tropics has been on my wish list for a while! i love the hot pink with gold shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so need to get it! It really is a winner :-D

      Delete