About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 13 October 2020

China Glaze - Meet Me Under The Stars

 




Last photo in the sun, all others inside.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (2-3 on the first coat, bit slower on the second about 8 minutes). It is lovely and sparkly! It is a black based polish with silver and blue glitters. It sadly chipped after 24 hours but was doing heavy duty housework!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 5/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glittery
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = I can't remember!

My Personal Rating = 7/10

48 comments:

  1. Lovely! Always a go to color for this time of year for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review! Hopefully no more heavy duty housework for the week! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It is now you mention it. Thanks Christine :-D

      Delete
  4. Nie mój kolor, ale u Ciebie pięknie wygląda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a black with some glitter in it. How fun! It's a shame it chipped so quickly though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, total bummer! And chipping annoys me so much! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. I love polishes like this, vampy with a little sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cannot beat a bit of sparkle! Thanks Cassie :-D

      Delete
  7. Cool color!!
    Greetings.


    NEW POST IN MY FASHION BLOG!!: http://www.adrianosle.com/2020/10/mi-diseno-de-ios-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luxurious manicure turned out with this varnish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yas! Galaxy on your nails Ananka! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is! Thanks Stevenson, glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  10. Fabuloso reportaje con ese color oscuro de una noche estrellada Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks really interesting and elegant 🖤🖤 Regards sweetheart :**

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a shame it chipped so quickly, it's such a great sparkle! :)

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, unlucky! The sparkle is good. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  13. Oh I don't like black in my nails!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's okay, we can't like everything! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  14. Love that Colour :) like sky in the night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is like that! Well named haha! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  15. I wish this had a little something more. It almost seems like a silk finish. It would be amazing if it were more of a jelly to give it that glass shine.

    ReplyDelete