About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 19 October 2020

Zoya - Happi

 




This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (4-5 minutes a coat). It is a thin brush but good to paint with. This is a gorgeous pink with a golden/greeny shimmer. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = eBay I think, a long time ago!

My Personal Rating = 8/10

62 comments:

  1. Sweet! Such a great color for everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly beautiful overflow of gold on pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es un encanto pasa por su blog feliz semana Cuídate Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ny wife loves this colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty colour! love that it is easy to remove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Definitely adore this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have the most beautiful and unique nail polishes! This colour is beautiful and I love the finish as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad you like my polishes! It is amazing! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. This color did made me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad it made you happy! Thanks Stevenson :-D

      Delete
  9. Ohh this pink is really cute 🌸🌸

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color of the shimmer here really sets this apart from being just another pink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lOVELY♥

    aNN
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors are so very girly ... 😉

    ReplyDelete
  13. Attractive polish, there're both pink and a little bit of gold - cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hermoso color, te mando un beso y te invito a mi blog https://enamoradadelasletras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This name it's new for me but I like it! :)
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this would be perfect for flamingo looks. I think I would wear it matte as I'm not big on pink shimmers but I do love Zoya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I like it with the shimmer, probably look super matte too :-D

      Delete