About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 5 October 2020

Essie - #essielove

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (4-5 minutes a coat). The brush is really good and makes it easy to paint with. It is a stunning red and lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = pearly
Removal = n/a put topper on
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

32 comments:

  1. This color would be so gorgey for the holidays!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really would be, maybe with some gold too :-D

      Delete
  2. Uwielbiam lakiery Essie, szkoda że u nas wycofali ze sklepów :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame, I wonder why? Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. I use sometimes Essie and I love it! :))
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing!
    Have a great day.

    Infinitely Posh

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bottle looks SO cute and I absolutely adore that colour. It is just beautiful.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a winner all round! Glad you like it, thanks Shannon :-D

      Delete
  6. the bootle looks so cute! love how bold it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does and a great colour. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Wow for me that shade is a 10!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a favourite of yours, this colour! Thanks Marisa :-D

      Delete
  8. I do love this product! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que bello color de esas uñas tienen fotos encantadoras Saludos desde España Cuídate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks os much Jose, glad you like them :-D

      Delete
  10. Beautiful red nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo they have this one in stock but I never wear reds 🙈 it is a nice dark red though...maybe I should just buy it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. It is a winner. I was impressed! Thanks :-D

      Delete