About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 11 October 2020

Quo by Orly - Mega Orange

 



This is a gloopy and thick bottle, but was okay to use, okay to apply and fairly quick drying for a gloopy formula (4-5 minutes a coat). It is a gorgeous sparkly orange with a golden shimmer and it is slightly textured. I think it looks amazing and was a one coater! Lasted really well. Despite it being thick, it performed well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = sparkly and slightly textured
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 8/10
 

38 comments:

  1. Definitely taking pumpkin spice to a whole new level! So sparkly & very fallish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG totally! Hallowe'en here we come :-D

      Delete
  2. So sweet! Love this bright color! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Śliczny jesienny kolor i efekt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour and how sparkly it is! This looks so beautiful for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I love that color, so shinny!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yas! This is indeed Mega dear Ananka! Here, we call that striking neon shade as Tangerine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is like a tangerine for sure! Glad you like it, thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. OMG this is the most perfect shade for October - loves it!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a beautiful orange! Although, I admit I'd probably use a ton of top coat to smooth it out. 😆

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this color, so much so I would be willing to deal with the goopy formula and texture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is amazing! I love it so much. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. Oooh, that's a very nice sparkly orange!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome bright and sparkling orange!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's super pretty, I love both the colour and the effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the shade and text but I have a feeling this will stain in about 10 minutes lol.

    ReplyDelete