About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 1 October 2020

Nails Inc - Social Detox

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). The brush is wide, but really good and nice to paint with. It is a blue teal kinda colour and it is very glossy! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy/jelly
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 7/10

40 comments:

  1. Love the bottle Ananka! Square bottles on polishes amazes me, it's very unusual to see those here in the Philippines :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like bottles that are different! Thanks Stevenson :-D

      Delete
  2. Cool color! Great for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an amazing formula! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love that gorgeous, glossy finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ananka! This blue looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty color! I didn't realize they changed their labels/caps ... haven't seen this style (though since Ulta doesn't carry them here anymore, no reason I would I suppose).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they did maybe a few years back. This is the newish style Karen. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking very nice! Thanks for sharing! Awesome pics! 👌👌👌 Have a wonderful day my friend! ☀️☀️☀️

    ReplyDelete