About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 21 December 2012

Day 21 Ciate Fade To Greige

Day 21



With flash, bright!



Artificial light.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. At first I thought it look like a purple, but as time went on, I decided it was more a brown. Good quality and lasted well, just too much like a brown for my liking.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creme/shiny
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 6/10 just too brown for me, sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment