About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 3 December 2012

Day 3 Ciate Halo

Day 3
We have a lovely shimmer pearl type polish.



(and no they didn't!)

 
I know, I know I've still got the red one on!


Artificial light.






Natural light.







And finally on top of Dangerous Affair:



This was easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. However is was really smelly :-( Started to give me a headache after a while *sob sob*. I'd say it's sorta white with a pearlescent effect. It sometimes look pinky too! It has subtle blue and pink glitter, hard to capture - you can just about make them out in the bottle pictures. Lasted okay, didn't have it on for that long because of the smell. Probably better as a top coat than solo, because it defo shows my yellow staining in some of the pics tut tut!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = I would guess so
Coats = 3
Finish = pearlescent/iridescent/shimmer
Removal = pain/nightmare even with tin foil need to let it soak for well over 5 mins!
Overall = 6/10 everything else fine but the smell :-(

My Personal Rating = 7/10 because I really liked it, not sure about wearing it because of the pong!

2 comments:

  1. wow wow!! Pity about the smell though :(
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it looks amazing. Annoying really about the pong *sob*

      Delete