About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 22 December 2012

Day 22 Ciate Caviar Pearls Sundance

Day 22
Only 2 more left!


I popped this on top of Sally Hansen's Black Diamond, Mr Posh recommended a black for these pearls, was he right to?....... all artificial light.



This is like all the other caviar pearls, easy to use now I know how! The blue and gold are a nice combo and I think and the black shows it off quite well. Not bad!

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = easy just sprinkle
Drying time = as long as the base
Lasted well = nope!
Coats = one sprinkle
Finish = caviar pearls
Removal = easy just scrape them off first then remove your base
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

2 comments:

  1. Nice design! Think it could work nicely with gold glitter too?

    Love Harriet-Sarah
    X

    whambamglamspam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will need to try that one day :-)

      Delete