About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 6 December 2012

Day 6 Ciate Angel Wings

Day 6
One day closer! And one day colder! Brrr!



With flash.



Artificial light.



Natural light.




This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. Went on really nicely and 3 coats did the trick. I'd say it's a snowy pearly type white! It's pretty and I like it. You know it's everything I ever expected of Chanel's Pearl Drop, but was let down because Pearl Drop was kinda yellow-ish! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = pearl like
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10


My Personal Rating = 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment