About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 2 February 2015

China Glaze For Audrey




This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (3 minutes a coat). The first coat is slightly streaky but nothing major! Worth mentioning I guess! This is a really pretty colour. My husband bought me this a while back and has been nagging me to wear and I decided I would. To my surprise this polish got lots and lots of compliments! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = gift from husband

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

38 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour. It's a polish I always think of getting but I never get around to ordering it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous :-D You really should try it :-D

      Delete
  2. What a cutie :) Your husband has a great taste in shades :) This isn't the only one he chose well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is :-D He does, I'm quite surprised at how well he picks :-O Lol yeah :-D

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous polish!! Your husband sure has great taste :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really like it. Lol I'll let him know that, thanks Robin :-D

      Delete
  4. This is a great color, looks fab for summer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder you got lots of compliments, it looks really great! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...I rember, how I was hunting Audrey in 2011 and when I finally got it, I tested it once and then gave it away. Beautiful polish but no match with me :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That can happen sometimes, unfortunately! :-)

      Delete
  7. This is so beautiful! Happy to have it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh one of the China Glaze classics - it's gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is a classic and truly gorgeous :-D

      Delete
  9. I LOVE this color!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely polish, Ananka. A truly gorgeous shade šŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John :-D Glad you really like it :-D

      Delete
  11. This is a beautiful polish, I'm amazed that your husband picked this out! Again, such a keeper! Also can't believe that I still don't have this polish! And my bf would never give it to me so I don't know what I'm waiting for XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it really is! He did well didn't he :-D Lol yeah ;-)

      Oh you need to try - lol hint to him ;-)

      Delete
  12. Keep loving this polish so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely colour! It's been on my wish list for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful color! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this polish! A great and classic blue. I was lucky enough to find it for only 30SEK at H&M when I was in Stockholm in October :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a winner isn't it :-D Oh wow that's really cheap! Bargain :-D

      Delete
  16. this is by far one of my favorites! My bottle is half empty I need a backup! :( You should give this one a try under Boom Boom Pow btw they're lovely together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why. It's super amazing :-D Yeah that's a great idea I will try that soon, thanks for suggesting it :-D

      Delete