About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 21 February 2015

China Glaze No Peeking!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (1-2 minutes a coat). And this is a one coater as well! It's a nice metallic aubergine purple. It's pretty. Noticed slight tip wear but lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 1
Finish = metallic like
Removal = easy, but did put glitter on some nails
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Sallys

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

36 comments:

  1. That is a bit too dusky for me - but it looks nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous. Must be one of the older China Glaze polishes?

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elena. :-) It's from their recent Christmas release :-)

      Delete
  3. I wonder if it stamps :) I love one coaters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it :) Looks deep and vampy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. очень классный - как расплавленный металл :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does have that look about it! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. This is a great color for these winter months x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool color! Haven't seen this before :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an interesting one isn't it! Yeah it's fairly recent :-)

      Delete
  8. This color is very elegant!!!!!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!! Today is my birthday!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!
      Hope you had a great birthday :-D

      Thanks Marcela :-D

      Delete
  9. such strange beautiful shade, quite rare, I'm having trouble to pin down this colour, but suits you greatly!
    One coaters are always a bliss aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I's have to say it's a purple, like an aubergine (eggplant). Thanks :-D

      They sure are :-D

      Delete
  10. Interesting shade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I usually end up saying I've got a huge ton of purples but I seem not to have any aubergine in my stash.
    This one looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like purples too and cannot stop buying them ;-) Thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. nice fall color! darker than what I normally go for but the finish is interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I like dark ones from time to time :-D

      Delete
  13. beautiful shade!! and you can never go wrong with a one-coater!

    ReplyDelete