About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 12 February 2015

Color Club Cold Metal



This is easy to use, easy to apply and really quick drying (1 minute a coat). It's a gorgeous blue with a foil/metallic finish. I'm sure this would be great for stamping ;-) Lasted really well. **Had very slight staining on a few nails but nothing major.**

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = foil/metallic
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

28 comments:

  1. That look fantastic! And yes, it does work for stamping, as the entire foiled collection from CC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :-D Hehe yeah it's a good collection, I'll need to try the others :-)

      Delete
  2. The staining is not fun - but what an amazing polish this is to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it wasn't really that bad! It is a stunner really :-)

      Delete
  3. Definitely it looks as if it can be useful for stamping :D I can imagine it :) It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I bet! :-) It really is a pretty one for sure :-)

      Delete
  4. That one is really pretty. Goregous colour.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour! though I really don't like polishes that stain... were you wearing a base coat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is :-) I know it does happen though! I always wear a base coat :-| That's why it's confusing why it happens! :-)

      Delete
  6. Bad news about staining, 'cause the colour is perfect! Do I see the glassflakes or these are the shimmer parts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :-( I think it's the shimmer parts :-)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks John, it's very pretty :-) Glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  8. Wow...it colour super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This nail polish looks gorgeous on your long nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudia! I'm glad you like it and my nails :-D

      Delete
  10. looks amazing, I love this kind of colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does! Yeah me too. Thanks Fife :-D

      Delete
  11. Pretty colour! I always love blues :) I also love those tiny shimmers in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Blues are so cool. Hehe yeah :-)

      Delete
  12. Love the color and the finish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. another glowy kinda blue... have to track this one down too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a winner if you like blues! Yeah :-D

      Delete