About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 6 February 2015

Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow

This was the glittery polish I put over Nina Ultra Pro Poison Apple.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2 minutes a coat). It is a nice golden glittery topper and looks really nice over the red polish. One coat gave good coverage. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glitter
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = probably Frasers

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

30 comments:

  1. I love this look, reminds me a lot of christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good look and yeah it does look festive :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh this glitter is so pretty dear
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful glitter, it looks very glamorous on the red background :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does go so well with the red! Thanks Fife :-D

      Delete
  4. Preety gold glitter. I think this will lokk great on dark blue color :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! Oh I but it would look good on various dark colours :-D

      Delete
  5. That looks really pretty - what a great golden topper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely golden topper for sure, thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. That's really lovley <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun name LOL - and the glitter is super festive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah, it's after a Black Eyed Peas song! Hehe yeah :-D

      Delete
  8. Red and gold combo is so gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always seems to work doesn't it. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. It looks very elegant and lovely and what a name :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aneta. It really does. Lol yeah and the song is okay too ;-)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Hehe it really is awesome! Thanks John :-)

      Delete
  11. Ooh, this one looks really fancy! Gold and glitter is ALWAYS a nice combination, am I right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh this is such a nice gold glitter topper! I love that it has big glitter but also a nice golden shimmer too - some glitter toppers I own only have big glitter and they don't look as nice as this one with the shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice one. The shimmer is really pretty yeah :-)

      Delete
  13. Xmas in the bottle :) Gold glitter cannot be wrong :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Boom Boom Pow! Funny I was just thinking about putting it on over red too for Chinese New Year... but we'll see maybe i'll end up doing some nail art for it instead :)

    I think my favorite way to wear Boom Boom Pow is over a mint though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah Chinese New Year is today! I think it works well with the red for sure. Cool :-)

      Over a mint - I must try that :-)

      Delete