About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Dance Legend Intergalactic



With the built-in light in the lid:



And one in the sun:



This is okay to use and okay to apply. The formula is really thick, but my bottle arrived leaking so I'm not sure if it's due to that? It took ages to dry, at least 8-10 minutes for the first coat and I made the second coat thicker so that took longer! I think this looks really good but may look better as a topper. The glitters are holographic and come in different shape and sizes. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 4/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = jelly and glitter
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Rainbow Connection

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-) despite the issues, I really like this polish!

32 comments:

  1. whoa, this glitter is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure leaking can have that effect as there will be "evaporation".
    Did you try it over underwear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking :-( I haven't tried it over underwear yet - I think I'll try that and see how it goes :-)

      Delete
  3. wow, wow!! I absolutely in love Ananka. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does give that wow factor :-D Thanks Fife :-)

      Delete
  4. Wow...really stunning.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is Elena, DL always make great ones :-D ;-)

      Delete
  5. Wow...it look super amazing...kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is gorgeous. I love the glitter and the little stars!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! I know they are really cool aren't they :-)

      Delete
  7. Oh too bad about the leaking bottle :/ I love how this polish looks though!! The glitters are stunning and those stars are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I think I might order a few more from this set :-) It really is a stunner! Thanks Robin :-)

      Delete
  8. I love everything that reminds me of a cosmic space because such polishes have depth and more than 1 dimension. This one is interesting, extravagant, I'd say :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally and this one is so spacy and cosmic isn't it :-D Hehe that's a good word to describe it :-)

      Delete
  9. Def I would use it as a topper! So many glit and bling! Love ii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I will need to try that, wanted to see what it was like solo :-) Bling bling indeedy. Me too :-D

      Delete
  10. Wow ~ rather spectacular. Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is spectacular!! Thanks John, glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  11. I agree the perect description of this dazzle purple shade is Gorgeous and romantic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true - good way to describe it :-)

      Delete
  12. This color looks awesome, shame it takes so long to dry x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's the only down side really. It does look fabby :-D

      Delete
  13. Espetaculo arrasou
    Vídeo Novo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LOCPg0HbTA

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! love it... Kisses from Madrid :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks lovely! I haven't tried any Dance Legend polishes yet but several of them are on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :-D Oh I like them too much hehe but my wallet doesn't! :-)

      Delete
  16. Oh my, such a gorgeous polish! I love the combination of jelly and glitter, and I bet this would look fantastic over a black or dark purple polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I really love it :-D The glitters are amazing. That's a good idea it probably would :-D

      Delete