About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 14 February 2015

China Glaze Sugar Plums



All photos taken with the flash.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It's a really pretty dark colour with lovely holo sparkles. These little sparkles are tiny and quite hard to see! The polish isn't smooth because of these little sparkles - you can just about make that out in the photos. Noticed slight tip wear on a few nails but lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = holo sparkles and slightly textured
Removal = really easy
Purchased from = probably eBay, had it for a while

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

40 comments:

  1. beautiful shade Ananka, looks stunning on your nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's a stunner! Why have I never heard of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elanor! Hehe it was out a good few years back ;-)

      Delete
  3. Not too bad, I like that little spark in the polish but I would get annoyed about the smoothness issue. However that maybe is solved with top coat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sparkles are lovely. It doesn't really look too bad in real life! It probably would solve that issue! :-)

      Delete
  4. That is gorgeous, I think I need to search for that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basically I love this polish, but I've never been wearing it because of the finish. Looks as if you got measels on your nails :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah but it's not like that in real life! Top coat would sorted it :-)

      Delete
  6. This polish has been on my wishlist forever! It looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe maybe you should get it :-) Thanks :-)

      Delete
  7. Lovely! I know, when such a polish with microglitter is dry, the surface is slightly rough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some of them are like that! These sparkles are pretty :-)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It really is! Thanks. Good to see you about :-)

      Delete
  9. wow, this is really beautiful *.*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely nails!!!
    Have a good week!!!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous polish! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. it has a lovely base color! and i love the effect of scattered holo bits :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my! I love this dark red shades! and the holo effect is just what I like, not too over the top but still visible.
    I think I need this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah :-) These shades are so nice. :-)

      It's worth having :-)

      Delete
  14. It really is a great colour and the holo dust only makes it more wanted by me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no your poor wallet - I will need to post more pinks ;-)

      yeah it's really nice and I like the sparkles :-)

      Delete
  15. this is such a classic!! I gotta find mine and wear it again!!!

    ReplyDelete