About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 29 February 2020

a-England - Dorian Gray

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (5-6 minutes a coat). It is a nice dark pewter with a subtle silver shimmer. It is nice but noticed slight tip wear!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 6/10
Coats = 2
Finish = slight shimmer
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = a-England official site

My Personal Rating = 7/10

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is such a heavy metal colour! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. É mesmo uma cor bastante bonita
    Beijinhos
    Novo post
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool but I'm more into 'spring' colours these days, just missing Sun and warmth, and flowers 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the lighter one! They will soon be here - clocks change soon too :-O

      Delete
  4. I like it, the effect is really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Se ve todo genial! Muy bonitas las fotos! Que tengas feliz noche! 💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color !! Black nail polish is always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you can't beat a dark one! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Hello
    it is a beautiful color but I have never used such a dark color!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa - I think you would look good with this colour on :-D

      Delete
  8. This color is a bit gothic, is something cool about it: D Regards:**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surely is! Glad you think so, thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. So jealous of A England I've got one shade and it's very good quality

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Some of my favourite nail polishes are aEngland! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they have a good selection and some gorgeous ones :-D

      Delete