About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 22 February 2020

China Glaze - Tempest

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4-5). It is a lovely purple with a slight shift. The shift was really hard to capture. I did try different lighting and different cameras! Still couldn't really get it. It is really nice anyway! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = slight iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = so long ago, I cannot remember

My Personal Rating = 7/10

34 comments:

  1. Piekny kolor, chociaż nie mój :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh que cor mais bonita
    Beijinhos
    Novo post
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estupenda información!el tono es precioso! 💙💙💙
    Que
    tengas feliz día! 🧡🧡🧡

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous shade of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ananka
    that's a lovely shade, it's not a color that I use, but I like to see it in your nails!!
    xoxo

    maeisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete