About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 2 February 2020

Chanel Elixir

This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying time (4 minutes a coat). One could would have done but I used 2 as my nails are long here! It is a lovely dusty rose colour. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Frasers

My Personal Rating = 7/10

28 comments:

  1. Prześliczny kolor, uwielbiam lakiery Chanel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. Yes Chanel do great polishes. :-D

      Delete
  2. That is a super pretty polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav nail color, wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like this and it is a good colour for your favourite :-D

      Delete
  4. Eu amei a cor.

    contornoperfeito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    I really like this color, this varnish in Portugal is very expensive !!!




    xoxo
    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa, same here. Chanel polishes are pretty expensive here too!

      Delete
  6. This looks so lovely on you! I have one bottle of Chanel polish and have yet to try it out, almost afraid to because of how spendy it was :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-D Haha you should just try it! Which one do you have?

      Delete
  7. What a beauty. Right up my alley ❤

    ReplyDelete