About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 6 February 2020

Inglot - 320

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4-5 minutes a coat). 2 coats were showing my ridges, so I used 3 and that was better! So if you have no ridges, 2 should suffice. It is a gorgeous spring green with a slight subtle blue shimmer. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = slightly shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Inglot shop that no longer exists!

My Personal Rating = 7/10

36 comments:

  1. wow I like so much this color!! Perfect!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękny kolor, choć nie mój. Lubię lakiery Inglot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them too, very good quality! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Oh que cor mais gira
    Beijinhos
    Novo post
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, it is a lovely colour and shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cor é maravilhosa!

    contornoperfeito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a fan of green nail polish. There is none that I don't like.
    Good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you are! Glad you like this one :-D

      Delete
  7. I love this color

    https://www.alyssabustilloofficial.com/2020/01/minimal-in-heart-shaped-sunnies.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a unique colour! I haven't seen one quite like that before. I LOVE it so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not my cup of tea, but I'm not a fan of greens 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh we can't like everything! ;-)

      So how is the weather down there? Wild up here :-|

      Delete
    2. The sea flooded the prom in places, part of Clevleys did not have power for a while, lots of damaged roofs... It Was really rough to be honest

      Delete
    3. That sounds pretty bad :-( I think it was bad in many places. Where I am, we have been quite lucky.

      Delete
  10. This shade just stunningly beautiful!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved post ♥️, beautiful color♥️

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this minty green! o vibrant! I'd love a pedi with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vey original colour and finish. I've never liked Inglot polishes thou...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how come? I have liked most that I have tried :-D

      Delete