About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Revlon Bordeaux

This is a scented polish, not had a scented on in a while!

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4-5 minutes a coat). The brush is thin, so make sure you have plenty polish on the brush for good coverage. It is a lovely deep sexy red! It smells like Red Grape Shloer - if anyone knows that! Wouldn't say it was very like wine! The scent was slightly faint and only lasted about 18 hours. The polish lasted okay.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Scent lasted well = 6/10
Smells like = Red Grape Shloer
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy and scented
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Poundworld

My Personal Rating = 7/10

44 comments:

  1. This shade of red is so gorgeous!
    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kolor nie mój, ale pachnące lakiery Revlon uwielbiam! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't like everything! This one is nice but faint!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, that shade is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que vermelho mais lindo
    Beijinhos
    Novo post
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing color! I love how rich this red is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, yes very rich indeed! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Classic, my favourite color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Revlon nailpolishes are always a good class of quality

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! I really love this color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this color is amrvelous
    I love it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Essa cor é perfeita!

    contornoperfeito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know how you keep up with two blogs. I can barely keep up with one. And with as much nail polish as we both own, it was very amusing to see how little overlap we had. But this is one of them! I love polishes with scent added, don't you? 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is difficult sometimes haha! Probably spend too much time on it ;-)

      Yeah always good to see different things on other blogs :-D Oh yes I do like scented for the most part! :-D

      Delete
  12. A wonderful shade, I love such a burgundy reds: D Regards:**

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow a sexy red color. Absolute gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bold and beautiful red shade. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now this is my kinda red! I love these burgundy-esque shades, this one looks really beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deep and vampy! And scented too ;-) Thanks LJ :-D

      Delete
  16. Very nice red, I remember when these first came out, yet to try any of them. Don't think I have tried any scented polishes come to think about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Haha yeah there was a craze about them. I do like scented polishes. Do you own any?

      Delete
  17. I've got this colour it's so great

    ReplyDelete