About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 13 November 2014

Color Club Glitter Wonderland



This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (about 3 minutes a coat). Make sure you have plenty of polish on the brush as it's quite small & thin. This is a gorgeous purple with subtle glitter. I really like it. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = subtle glitter
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = I cannot remember :-|

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

32 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour! The glitter really makes it classy, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a classic and beautiful purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this shade, absolutely spotless :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one, it's such a beautiful polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very pretty purple, I love shimmers like this one. Somehow I don't have this nail polish, how come? ;) It's a good pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure and the shimmer is amazing. Hehe you really need to hunt it down then ;-) Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. That's rally WOW. <3

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colour and the shimmer which I love! I want and will look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous colour! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty color, I love purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple is such a wonderful colour! Thanks Daisy :-)

      Delete
  10. love it, this looks like one of chanel's taboo dupes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I was thinking it looked a lot like Taboo as well ;-)

      Delete
  11. What an awesome purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shade..and the fact that the glitter is subtle :)

    MJ // www.littlepamdacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, this is a really gorgeous one, you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love purple polishes, especially this one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one looks super pretty! Worth getting if you like purples :-)

      Delete
  15. i love color club! i really like the blue and purple in this one... 2 coats really isn't bad for glitter either... i'll have to try and find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this one is really pretty - worth having if you love purple :-D

      Delete