About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 30 November 2014

Max Factor Aqua Marine



This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (3-4 minutes a coat). It's a mixture of creamy and jelly - crelly I guess you'd call it ;-) It isn't really my normal colour, but funnily enough I quite liked wearing this one! Must admit to buying this in the sale though! This new style to Max Factor has a good brush and lid is comfortable to hold. Lasted really well. It's not really what I'd call "Aqua Marine" though :-|

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = jelly & creamy - crelly
Removal = easy and had glitter on some fingers - foil method for them
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Tesco

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

24 comments:

  1. So very mine style colour! I cannot get enough of those in my stash and it looks lovely on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe glad you like it! I was surprised at how much I liked it. Thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. That's a colour that's nice and easy on the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a ice colour for autumn.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good colour for this time of year - yeah :-)

      Delete
  4. The shade is something inbetween teal and grey, I guess so. Different for sure. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is kinda! It is certianly different for what I normally wear :-)

      Delete
  5. I love Max Factor polishes (when I'm able to get my hands on them, lolol). They do have a way of completely missing the mark on some of their names, though... Pretty color, still, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have some lovely ones! Lol totally - I've thought that a few times ;-) Glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  6. LOL I agree Aqua Marine isn't a good name for it - it's more like a dark khaki - I like how cool-toned it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way off point with the name for sure! It does have that khaki look yeah. It is nice :-)

      Delete
  7. Thats a nice color for winter. I have one of these polishes in dark blue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's ideal for the colder weather! Oh dark blue sounds nice :-)

      Delete
  8. It looks like shade of grey (: perfect for Christmas esp. to make reindeer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah it would be good for nail art ;-)

      Delete
  9. This is an intriguing shade, I must admit. I've got only 3 minis by Max Factor, two shimmers and FF. I should consider even the cremes during sales periods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a good few of the minis! Some of them are really pretty. I've got a lot of the older style bottles too - some I've had for years! :-)

      Delete
  10. Its a fantastic color! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Glad you like it. You too :-)

      Delete
  11. ya i wouldn't call it aqua marine either... more like teal :) i quite like the color... love the crelly finish too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poorly named! Yeah the colour is nice isn't it :-)

      Delete