About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 8 November 2014

OPI Push & Pur-Pull



This is okay to use and okay to apply. Like the others before it, this one is quite streaky. This one is also very sheer, even after 3 coats! Drying wise it is okay - about 2 mins a coat. I did like the finish - rubbery jelly! I must admit I really didn't like the colour and put a topper on it - one which will feature soon on the blog. No idea of lasting time as I put the topper on shortly after they dried! :-O I do love purples, but I really didn't take to this one! :-|

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = N/A
Coats = 3
Finish = rubber/jelly
Removal = N/A put topper on it
Overall = 6/10
Purchased from = got the set from Sallys

My Personal Rating = 6/10 :-)

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks glad you like it! I just wasn't that keen on it! :-)

      Delete
  2. This one sounds like it would be perfect for a jelly sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankly speaking, it looks some kind of disappointing on the nails. :o(

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha - I like it. I like such purples and gelly rubbers :) My type again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that's good! It just really didn't do it for me :-(

      Delete
  5. Oh really cute nail polish color.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see why you were disappointed with this - color-wise it's pretty tho...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm not sure what to think of this color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it in the botlle - yes yes yes, but on nails - no no no :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Looks good from the bottle but not on the nails *cry* :-(

      Delete
  9. Lovely!!!
    Have a good week!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I normally really like purples too! I didn't realize the one was so sheer though :( I'll pass on this one then

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this one wasn't nice at all! I love purples too - but not this one :-|

      Delete
  11. This is so different from what it looks like in the bottle! I thought it was a darker shade of purple, it's a red toned one instead.
    It's really lovely, just not my kind of purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does look so different from the bottle. Was a bit disappointed really :-(

      Delete
  12. for some reason it doesn't appeal to me :)

    ReplyDelete