About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Dance Legend Caravan



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2 minutes a coat). The brush is quite wide, but I found it to be okay for my nails - could be an issue if you have smaller nails though. The glitter in the bottle looks iridescent and it is more subtle on the nail but noticeable with good eyesight! I really liked this textured polish. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = textured
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

32 comments:

  1. what a wonderful textured polish! I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really impressed with it! It does look good :-)

      Delete
  2. It would have been graet for Halloween - so dark with red sparkle... Gothic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I didn't even think of that ;-) Yeah quite gothic :-)

      Delete
  3. I like more subtle glitter sometimes! I think this is a good one for fall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ideal for autumn yeah! I do like both subtle and bold glitter textures :-)

      Delete
  4. Dance Legend makes great polishes!! Their textures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do, I just can't get enough :-)

      Delete
  5. I never tried their textured polishes (don't like texture), but it looks amazing, and the glitters would probably be even more visible with a top coat - but then no texture of course - LOL enough rambling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, you aren't that keen on textures! It really is. I'm not sure about the top coat with textures :-) lol ;-)

      Delete
  6. Wow, that's gorgeous. I'm just asking myself, why I don't have it yet.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice texture!!!
    Have a good week!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! Thanks Marcela - you too :-D

      Delete
  8. Oh que bonito!!! en España no encuentro ninguno de esta marca!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. Yeah it is quite hard to get in the UK too, I usually buy direct from them. Was lucky to get this one on eBay :-)

      Delete
  9. what a beauty *.*
    and so appropriate for this time of year :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is really interesting polish

    ReplyDelete
  11. what beauty ! very interesting shade finish and color
    i like it so so much !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is gorgeous. I'm a big fan of the DL polishes! Me too :-)

      Delete
  12. I'm not really a fan of brown polish but this one doesn't look bad at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, but thankfully this one looks more black in real life. Yeah I was impressed with it <3

      Delete
  13. this one is really beautiful! I love textures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What for an intriguing textured polish! I've got only a purple one by DL and I'm in love with it.

    ReplyDelete