About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 14 July 2014

a-England Sleeping Palace

It was sunny a few days ago in Scotland so out came a holo :-)



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (less than a minute for a coat). It's a gorgeous purple holo and looks fantastic in the sunshine! It's really nice and I really like it! This is the first time I've tried a holo without the Aqua Base and I think this holo is okay without it! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = holo
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = a-England's official site

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

24 comments:

  1. It's really gorgeous. I think I will have to buy it ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that's lovely! I still haven't tried any A-England polishes, that one looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! You really should try them :-)

      Delete
  3. beautiful nails!
    keep in touch!

    new blog post http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2014/07/sunflower-town.html

    ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about Sleeping Palace and finally didn't buy it because of the price and the fact that I have quite a lot of purple holos. But honestly, if it was cheaper, I'd have it! And maybe someday I'll have it even at the regular price ;) Looks very interesting and I'm glad the sun in Scotland finally showed up and it's known not only from photos of sun ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah if you have others like it and you aren't sure that's good. Maybe one day hehe :-)

      Only a few days nothing to get too excited about! hehe :-)

      Delete
    2. We had sun and there's going to be a storm or at least rain. But it's warm. I love summer :)

      Delete
    3. We are having a few sunny days here and I think it might be like that for a week - hopefully!

      I'm not so keen on summer - but it's good for the holos :-)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful!
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is one of my favorite A Englands and it looks beautiful on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe glad you like it! It's stunning! Thanks :-)

      Delete
  7. pretty holo! glad you didn't have to use aqua base too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's an advantage as it's tricky to remove :-)

      Delete
  8. Hurra for the combination of sunshine and pretty polishes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It is rare in Scotland! Lol :-)

      Delete
  9. Oh wow!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaah I just bought a holo polish too a few days ago. And by seeing your beautiful holo nails, I want to try my holo polish asap!! Hehe. This one is so gorgeous!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice - you should try it asap! I love holo polishes :-)

      Delete