About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Ciate Pinkalilly



This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (about 2.5 minutes for a coat). It's a pretty pink colour with a golden shimmer!!! It's very lovely and I like it a lot :-). The brush was good and easy to use the lid is comfortable to hold. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = TJ Hughes instore

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's is what I was thinking when I put it on! :-) So pretty :-)

      Delete
  2. it's gorgeous! I love it, despite the fact it's pink :) you know, i'm not really into this kind of pink shades, but this one makes my heart beat faster ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! There is always an exception to the rule hehe :-)

      Delete
  3. my goodness, it's sooo darling! this color is to die for!! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Very cute polish, might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is worth checking out for sure :-)

      Delete
  5. I love that kind of shimmering coral pink.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute! The flakies add something more to the cute looks :) I like pink in summer, so this one can be only praised, especially when this time there wasn't a Ciate nightmare like in the porcelains' case ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah! Yeah. This is not part of the Ciate Nightmare hehe!!!! :-)

      Delete
  7. this is so pretty! i love the golden shimmer in the pink base :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this brands packaging and colors.

    Daisy l littlekawaiidaisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they have cool packing and colours :-)

      Delete
  9. What a beautiful color! I love the gold shimmers in there... they look fantastic against the pink. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so cool! Yeah they are so pretty :-)

      Delete
  10. This is a gorgeous colour! It looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm happy the way it looks :-)

      Delete
  11. I honestly love the shimmery finish! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cuuuuuuuuute!!!! This looks so pretty on you sweetie and that shimmer, oh my...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally!! Hehe thanks - that shimmer is wonderful :-)

      Delete
  13. It looks so cute on your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really enjoyed wearing it :-)

      Delete
  14. This is a really cute and girly polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cute hehe and totally girly I agree :-)

      Delete