About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 26 July 2014

Butter London Fishwife

More sun in Scotland = holo polish - yah! :-D



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (1-2 minutes for a coat). It's a gorgeous blue holo polish *faints*. It sure does look stunning in the sunshine :-D Lovely and it lasted well.

Did NOT use the Aqua Base coat. I've been recently trying holos without it and think they look great with my regular OPI base coat!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = holo-tastic!
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = unsure, been racking my brain trying to think :-|

My Personal Rating = 8.5/10 :-D

36 comments:

  1. This nail polish is really beautiful ! kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Brings water to my mind. I like it the best in the third picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really pretty fishwife - great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful! I love that the holo is so strong on this one... it looks superb against the colored base. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! It is stronger that I expected and was very impressed :-)

      Delete
  5. Adding it to my neverending wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling - I think mine is neverending too! :-)

      Delete
  6. I really love these sparkles polishes.

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous nails!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just went onto my wishlist. Gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe glad - I think you'll love it :-)

      Delete
  9. Gosh what a beauty!!! I remember the frenzy about Butter London's holos when they came out - I just never seemed to have been able to snag any of them. Happy for you that you get the oportunity to wear your holos so often this Summer xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they came out a few years back - I remember that too! I can't remember where I got this but I remember being happy that I managed to bag it :-)

      It's gorgeous and hurray for the sun :-)

      Delete
  10. Check out that color, it looks amazing how the light affects it.

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It looks wonderful in the sun :-)

      Delete
  11. I'm curious to get my hands on a BL, sooner or later. I've read both good and not-so-good things about them and I'd like to see myself.
    I didn't know they released holos, this one looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try BL they are very good. I've never had a bad one yet! Yeah they have a few holos :-) I really like it :-)

      Delete
  12. this is gorgeous! I've honestly never used aqua base but then I've only used Color Club Halo Hues so far and I heard you don't need aqua base for that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stunning hehe! Yeah the CC Halo Hues are so amazing they don't need it! I usually use the base, but not being using it lately to see what happened - so far so good! :-)

      Delete
  13. This looks amazingly beautiful. Wow. Just wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous nails, love the shade.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. It is! It looks even better in real life :-)

      Delete
  16. Pure love! <3

    ReplyDelete