About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 12 July 2014

OPI My Signature Is "DC"



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about a minute for a coat). It's a gorgeous silver colour that's very shiny! I really like this one! It's so pretty hehe. Noticed slight scuffing on a few nails but lasted well apart from that.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = metallic/foil
Removal = okay
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

20 comments:

  1. I love the silver foil finish! it really does remind me of the can! I dunno if I personally would be brave enough to wear this on its own but i think it would make a good accent nail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! Hehe yeah. I'm brave (or silly) enough to wear anything! ;-)

      Delete
  2. I love it ! Recently I bought really similar one , I'll show it one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool! I'll look forward to reading your post :-)

      Delete
  3. It's a really beautiful silver foil!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is - eye popping for sure :-)

      Delete
  4. Simple and sweet: I NEED THIS!!!! Beautiful on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like very much the colour. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This silver foil looks fantastic on you! Very pretty. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh la la, this is delicious! Great photos of it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is - hehe but no edible!!!!! Thanks :-)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Yeah me too! These silvers are awesome :-D

      Delete