About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 28 July 2014

China Glaze Not In This Galaxy

Another sunny day and another holo!!!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about a minute for a coat). It's a lovely pink holo, but the holo effect is quite subtle. It only really comes out to play in the sunshine. It's very pretty though and lasted well.

I used it without the Aqua Base coat.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = holo
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

24 comments:

  1. i have this one too and i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this too. Girly and pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Yeah very girly and so pretty :-)

      Delete
  3. It looks kind of brown-ish on my screen but I like it :) The shade isn't obvious and it makes this nail polish interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe definitely pinky! It is quite interesting with the subtle holo I think :-)

      Delete
  4. What a beauty and I can wave a brief "hello" to an untried of mine - shame on me because if it is only half as pretty as on you I really missed something out here!! And I take it the heat wave has not stopped seeing another holo ;-) I love by the way the whole collection of those subtle holos because the saturated base colors more than make up for it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe another untried! You should try it!

      Well in the last few days it's been raining and no minimal sunshine! Not much chance for a holo really!

      This collection is good - I've tried a few so far. They certainly aren't as dazzling as some other holos! :-)

      Delete
  5. It looks really pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty color! i'm surprised the holo is so subtle though... the china glaze holos came out before I really got into polish but I always hear so much hype about them... I always expected the holo in them to be crazy or something but this doesn't look that outstanding to me... just a normal holo... which is still pretty but not something that i would search like crazy for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the first set of holos were very strong but these ones don't seem as strong. They are still pretty though. :-)

      Delete
  7. I really like it :) I like it's shine :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe cool and yeah it's very shiny and holo :-)

      Delete
  8. Their OMG collection is uncountable steps higher, but I've been quite pleased with this collection too. This shade is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you can't beat the OMG collection!! These ones are pretty cool too. Yeah it's pretty :-)

      Delete
  9. Very pretty shade! not easy to pin down but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful shade! kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely holo! :)

    ReplyDelete