About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 10 July 2014

Marks & Spencer City Grey



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 2 minutes for a coat). It's quite weak so required 3 coats! It's a pretty light grey colour with loads of pinky sparkles! I think this would look quite good layered as well. This polish has a really good brush! Lasted really well and pretty hehe! :-)

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = glossy with sparkles
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Marks & Spencer instore

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

16 comments:

  1. Wow ! It's so delicate and pretty ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you an easy access to M&S and George and others ;) I like the pink shimmer in it. I'm not a biggest fan of grey but I can wear it from time to time, I just have to be in the mood for it. I like this one, it's subtle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I could say the same to you about CA, GR and Essence :-p lol ;-)

      I'm so-so with greys as well, but I like this one. I know what you mean about being in the mood - some polishes are just like that! :-)

      Delete
    2. Yeah :D Thet are easy to get. CA only by net, GR too (I haven't spotted it in my city) and Essence in some stores.

      This is a lovely grey, I think I'd take it too.

      Delete
    3. Hehe yeah! Lucky you :-)

      Yeah it's nice :-)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely lovely!!! Your wear those light colors very well <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know that M&S made polish! Delicate is the right word for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they have quite a big range :-) Hehe yeah :-)

      Delete
  5. I agree, delicate is a good description, but if that is 3 coats I still think it's sheer.
    But that can of course in it self be beautiful on more perfect nails than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! I don't mind if the polish is sheer - I thought 4 would have been too much hehe. Yeah :-)

      Delete
  6. This is so delicate and pretty! I miss Marks and Spencers! They used to be here in Canada but closed all their stores maybe like 15 years ago now? I remember buying their cookies as a kid... I miss those cookies!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Wow that's a long time ago! Hehe must have been some awesome cookies ;-)

      Delete
  7. I didn't know M&S had a nail polish line too. I think I'll be in trouble once in London.
    This one's so classy, love the shimmer in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a really good polish range! Hehe I think you will, they have some lovely ones :-)

      The shimmer is so pretty :-)

      Delete