About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 7 July 2014

Deborah Lippmann Makin' Whoopee

Bit late with this post as I should have posted it yesterday! But was really tired!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (about 2.5 minutes for a coat). It's a very pretty colour with a subtle blue-like shimmer and tone. I really like this one! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny with subtle shimmer
Removal = N/A put glitter on top - I remember it being easy though
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Frasers ages ago (but they don't stock DL polishes any more)

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

18 comments:

  1. Very cute, I like the blue shade in it. I'd wear it with pleasure, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is! I like it! Hehe I'm sure you'd love it ;-)

      Delete
  2. I like the colour but to be honest for me it would look prettier without the shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's nice! I do like the shimmer hehe :-)

      Delete
  3. I like the blue flash but DL are just too expensive for me...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I know that feeling. I've actually stopped buying them because of that! :-|

      Delete
  4. Those pinks that are popping up left and right are really super cute and this one is particularly so - love it on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo that's a really nice shade of pink! I love the shimmer in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is! It's a good shimmer hehe :-)

      Delete
  6. OOOOMGEEE - that's such a me-color LOL - absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I was thinking that when I posted it! ;-)

      Delete
  7. Simply beautiful! Super sweet!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the subtle shimmer in it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that blue shimmer with the hot pink! I'm trying to stay away from DL though unless it's something really special... just too expensive for me right now... I should go look at your other blog lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the shimmer yeah! It's gorgeous. I know what you mean, I've stopped buying them too :-)

      Hehe yeah - you'll get more polish for the money ;-)

      Delete