About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Barbara Daly The Dancing Duo - Glamorous Rose

This is from the Christmas 2013 set which I picked up in Tesco. They had two sets, this and a goldy glittery one, I only got this one!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 2 minutes for each coat). It's a pretty and sparkly pink. It's a 7ml bottle and the brush is easy to use and the lid is comfortable to hold. Lasted well. As this is a Christmas edition (which I should have posted then) it is not available now - might be on eBay lol!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = sparkly
Removal = easy - used tin foil - but I put glitter on some nails and not on others
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Tesco in store

My Personal Rating = 7/10

16 comments:

  1. Wow, this one is so pretty! I'd give it 8,5/10 :D I don't know the brand but it looks so cheerful :) and the shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Hehe high :-) It's a brand that's available in a supermarket over here called Tesco! It's not really that famous. :-)

      Delete
    2. We have Tescos here but I haven't spotted nail polishes. I guess our Tescos are smaller than in your country.

      Delete
    3. Some of them are really big and some are small. The bigger ones tend to have the polish. :-)

      Delete
  2. I love how juicy and pretty this red is - very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely pink - and an allrounder IMO, what would you say, is it cmparable to the Zoyas? And so nice to learn about new brands - never heard of Posh Polshes before :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah! I'd say it's probably not as good quality as the Zoyas, certainly the ones I've used!

      Well I started Economy first, so I thought Posh Polishes would be an ideal name for the more expensive brands! :-)

      Delete
  4. Very pretty color! I'm not sure I've seen this brand swatched before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. Yeah it's a lesser known brand from over here! :-)

      Delete
  5. I love it and can't wait to see the other one on too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Words can not describe how much I want this duo! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah I was quite impressed with it too :-)

      Delete