About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 6 June 2014

Barbara Daly The Dancing Duo - Glitzing Purple

So this is the other half of the last post!


This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 2 minutes for a coat). It's a textured polish, which I hadn't realised at first! It's so sparkly too! I really liked wearing this one and couldn't stop looking at my nails! The brush is good and the lid is comfortable to hold making painting the nails easy. As I said in the last post, this was a Christmas set so it's no longer available! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glittery textured
Removal = easy used the tin foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Tesco (one of the larger stores)

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

22 comments:

  1. great post! the color suits you well :)

    latest post
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2014/06/back-to-black.html

    keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty :) It reminds me of OPI's Baby Please Come Home. And you had a sandy surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I will need to wear those Mariah sandies some time. :-)

      Delete
    2. I have swatches of it, no time to post them, but I suppose I'll post it soon ;)

      Delete
    3. Cool! I still need to wear them hehe! Too many polishes and not enough time or fingers hehe ;-)

      *I really hope my husband doesn't read this*

      Delete
  3. I like that a lot!! I knew I would :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah you had a feeling you would! :-)

      Delete
  4. Again the same pretty glitters - yes, it's beautiful (and no wonder Rainbowify Me love is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing texture, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so curious to see the second polish of this duo! I love this baby - I have knack for purples lately, throw in some texture and gltz and I am sold ;-)! Wonder how these two combined would look, am thinking Dotticure here....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah! Purple are good for sure. I think they would look good together, but I'm not that skilled ;-)

      Delete
  7. This is so sparkly and pretty! I just love textures, and think it's the perfect finish on this light purple. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete