About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 26 June 2014

Filthy Gorgeous Rock Star

Eek another FG polish! This is the glitter I put on top of the Sally Hansen polish from the other blog!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 1.5 minutes for a coat). I had plenty on the brush for good coverage. This was slightly textured and I think solo, with a few coats would make a good sandy polish ;-) It's greeny gold glitter and looks nice on the dark Sally Hansen polish. Only swatched so no idea of longevity.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = N/A swatched
Coats = 1
Finish = glittery
Removal = easy used tin foil method
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Poundland - but a high end brand so posted here!

My Personal Rating = 7/10 nice!

14 comments:

  1. You've achieved a real rock look here :) Nice combo and I like the topper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe cool! Yeah I was quite impressed how it turned out :-)

      Delete
  2. Very nice!!!
    Have a nice day!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! And the bottle is super cute. I'd buy it for the bottle alone :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cool. Yeah these bottles are pretty nice eheh :-)

      Delete
  4. It reminds me really much of China Glaze It's Alive - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Maria, you know I was thinking the same thing yesterday after I posted it! I do like It's Alive! :-)

      Delete
  5. i love it, it is exactly the topper i need!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - and your combination reminds me of those very first Opi textured polishes that got me hooked to texture in the first place <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah! Glad you like it. Yup that's how I got reeled in too! :-)

      Delete
  7. Looks gorgeous layered!

    ReplyDelete