About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 24 June 2014

OPI Coca Cola Red

Ironic really, I bought this set and I'm not really a drinker of fizzy juice!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (less than a minute for a coat). As this is a mini bottle with a mini brush, be sure to have plenty of polish on the brush for good coverage. I think it's a pretty red! Noticed some slight scuffing after 24 hours but lasted okay otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 6.5/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy and slightly creamy
Removal = easy just be careful not to stain your fingers!
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 7/10 pretty red that you can never go wrong with! :-)

22 comments:

  1. Great one. I like such shades of red. About the lasting time, sometimes it happens with OPI ;) I don't drink Coca Cola but never mind, the whole set looks very very promising :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's very good! Hehe I don't drink it either! I'm more a tea drinker. Yeah some times the tips do scuff with OPI! :-)

      Delete
    2. I'm a tea and coffee drinker :) and mineral water too :)

      Delete
    3. Yeah me too! I do like a good cup of coffee! I tend to drink the sparkling mineral water :-)

      Delete
  2. LOL, it's a good thing you don't have to drink these then ;)
    I love this Coca Cola red and am happy to own it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah! Lol. I remember your photos :-D I really liked them :-)

      Delete
  3. I love mini sets, they make me feel like a happy child (so many colors to play with)!! This red is really nice and bright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I have that feeling too! It a really nice red :-)

      Delete
  4. What a perfect red!!! And those mini sets are a blessing for economical polish buys!!! It looks wonderful on you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :-) They really are a good idea! Thanks :-)

      Delete
  5. That's a great red. I agree: That's a red you never go wrong with :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. нереальный красавец!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a standout stunning red on you! Love it! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely classic red! OPI always makes such nice reds :)

    ReplyDelete