About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 12 June 2014

OPI Cute Little Vixen

Yah it's early June and I'm posting a Christmas polish from last year! *rolls eyes*



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 1.5 minutes for a coat). It's a pretty colour that I found quite hard to describe :-| and it has a subtle, but pretty shimmer. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = slight shimmer
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Sallys instore

My Personal Rating= 7/10 :-)

22 comments:

  1. Great red, I like it a lot. Very sexy. I'm planning to post a Christmas nail polish too in a near time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah it is ;-) Oh cool! I'm not the only one!!!

      Delete
    2. ;) You've seen which one ;)

      Delete
    3. Indeed and what a pretty one! :-)

      Delete
  2. Red is great for any year season :) This one looks really pretty must say :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty polish - and no matter if it was released for Christmas, I find this a beautiful year-round shade!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juicy and beautiful reds like this are welcome any day of the year in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this really prettty! I love the red. Have you heard from Ghila recently? I emailed her but I've heard nothing and her blog isn't updated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!

      Yeah she's doing okay, though she had not had much time for the computer! :-)

      Delete
  6. Who cares if its last year, still beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, I posted another polish from that Christmas collection this morning - what are the odds!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol there you go, everyone is having Christmas in June ;-)

      Delete
  8. It's a gorgeous red that's fantastic all year round! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's a great polish for summer, too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, not just for Christmas time - everyone seems to agree on this :-)

      Delete