About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 30 June 2014

Dance Legend 843 Milky Way



*faints*

This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 1.5 minutes for a coat). It's gorgeous and iridescent! So many colours! So versatile! Wow! I'm speechless :-D Brush is really good and the lid is comfortable to hold! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = sparkly and iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Dance Legend's Official Site

My Personal Rating = 9/10

16 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely stunning and makes me drool a lot :D Definitely worth the purchase, so much chameleon in it! And a real galaxy effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and it certainly had the effect on me too! :-) I'm in love lol ;-)

      Delete
    2. Pity I don't have the brand here and you know my foreign restrictions ;)

      Delete
    3. Hehe yeah - and my postal foreign restrictions or I'd have sent you some in a wee bottle! *grrrrrr* :-(

      Delete
    4. Silly Royal-something :D

      Delete
  2. LOL, this is heading my way as we speak, and now I look even more forward to it and it's siblings, it's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh exciting times Maria! :-) I'll look forward to your posts :-)

      Delete
  3. THUMP!! This was me falling to the floor seeing this!! Incredible! Breathtaking! Chromtastic! Sorry - no cohorent speach possible :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah had that effect on me too!

      Haha yeah ;-)

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's a lovely polish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowser, this is stunning...

    ReplyDelete