About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 28 June 2014

Color Club Ultra Astral



And with Top Coat for glossy effect!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 1 minute for a coat). This polish dries matte so I put on the Nubar top coat to get the glossy effect! I think being glossy makes it more neon! It's very bright and bold for sure. The little sparkles are holographic but they didn't make much of an appearance, sadly! It certainly lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 9/10 With TOP COAT
Coats = 2
Finish = matte with holo glitter
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = RW beauty, but the site isn't available anymore :-|

My Personal Rating - 7/10

22 comments:

  1. Wow-how cute :))) I like it, very summery and cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! :-) Summery HAHA you gotta be kidding. Scotland clearly doesn't understand the terms "sunny" or "summer". I think it would look stunning in the sunshine ;-)

      Delete
    2. We had 2 days of heavy rains and summer has been rather cold so far but the weather is better than in Scotland indeed.

      I ordered this one, found a site with Color Club nail polishes sold by a Polish distributor. After wearing Wink, Wink, Twinkle of this series I'm delighted!

      Delete
    3. Yikes! It's not too bad today! Quite warm.

      Oh cool! Hope you get on well with it :-)

      Delete
  2. Amazing nail polish! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and perfect for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I like that! Simple but so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing colour, so nice and bright x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeously shade! I love its brightness and the shimmers in there. I bet this looks stunning in the sun. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had some sun to see what it looked like! Would have been nice to see the sparkles :-)

      Delete
  7. And oldie but goodie. The entire collection this one came from is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I know there are some stunning ones - I've already had the orange one and this one, so might get around to trying the others some time hehe :-)

      Delete
  8. приятный оттенок, ноготки как конфетки)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whenever I see such a squishy neon I could slap myself for not having thought of using one - but then today I couldn't because Switzerland plays in the world cup and of course my nails are red and white ;-P. A pity re the holo - maybe it is due to the intensity of the neon that the holo just cannot pop??? Beautiful nevertheless <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah! I do like a good Neon! Ahh football nail art - cool! :-)

      I have no idea why the holo didn't want to come out to play? :-|

      Delete
  10. I was randomly checking your site and fell in love! Just ordered it, can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah. It really is pretty. I think you'll love it :-D

      Delete