About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Butter London No More Waity, Katie



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 1.5 minutes for a coat). I think it's quite an unusual polish, grey base with purple glitter! How odd, but interesting! I liked it. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glittery
Removal = okay with tin foil let soak for about a minute
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 7/10

22 comments:

  1. What a name :D
    Yeas, it's interesting. Femme fatale, you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! A mouthful lol! I think it was for the big Royal wedding over here a few years ago.

      Hehe that it is! Thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. Yeas. Something inbetween yes and yeah. Sorry :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's cool! It's like that combination or saying "yes" in a funny way! :-D

      Delete
    2. It came out by accident, I'm so absent-minded! You meant the name was a comment for Kate, William's wife?

      Delete
    3. Hehe it's cool! I'm quite bad with typos!

      Yup! Found some info on it here: http://www.butterlondon.com/Introducing-No-More-Waity-Katie.html?search=news

      Delete
  3. I've got this as well - in my box of untrieds. I think I'm going to layer it though - it's a little sheer for my likings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about it, but tried it on its own and was quite happy with the result! :-)

      Delete
  4. I love interesting glitters like this one--I tried it over taupe base and liked it quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and a bit unusual. It has a certain appeal lol :-)

      Delete
  6. It's very interesting, I think it would be pretty layered :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Ananka, I never saw this nail polish and I really love it ! It looks so beautiful ! Another one to my wishlist :D
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you like it :-) Hehe hope you get it soon :-D

      Delete
  8. It's an interesting polish with a funny name! It looks a little sheer by itself, but perhaps layering it over another polish would fix that. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a funny name! It quite unusual and interesting. It probably would :-)

      Delete
  9. hmm.. not my cup of tea, but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's not to everyone's liking! Thanks :-)

      Delete