About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 2 June 2014

Illamasqua Bacterium



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (about 2 minutes for each coat). I know, I know it's a brown and I'm not really a big fan of browns! But I do like this one - I blame the slight blue-like shimmer on that! Lasted well. It kinda reminds me of a chocolate glaze lol!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy with subtle shimmer
Removal = easy
Overall  =8/10
Purchased from = either Illamasqua's website or Debenhams can't remember!

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

14 comments:

  1. Wow, what a name to it :D
    Yeah, like a chocolate glaze... or like a sand shade. Subtle colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah lol ;-)

      Yeah it's quite subtle, but I like it! :-)

      Delete
  2. LOL - I never got around to buying this one - but I agree, it is really unique - it's so different form what wee see as "brown" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it it a bit different and I like it :-)

      Delete
  3. hmmm.... brown and me dont play very well... i think i would pass on this one =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too but this one is so different! :-)

      Delete
  4. It really is unique - and Bacterium is a really odd name for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grabbed this one, too; just wish the blue came out more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To me this is the epitome for understated cool, reminiscent of the minimalism of the nineties - still my favorite fashion period

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe nice one! I lived through the 90s and don't remember much ;-)

      Delete
  7. Very nice and elegant!!!
    Have a nice week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is!
      Thanks, you too. Thanks :-)

      Delete