About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 13 December 2020

Ciate Day 13 - Bubblegum Bellini

 



This is okay to use, okay to apply and slow drying (7-8 minutes a coat). It is slightly streaky on the first coat but okay on the second. It is a really nice pink colour and well named, certainly a bubblegum pink! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 5/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Ciate Online

My Personal Rating = 7/10

32 comments:

  1. Do u have similar shades that dry faster? I like this bubblegum shade but i don't want to wait so long xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do! Pity isn't it. Oh well. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. Uy un color muy lindo, te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour reminds me of a kitchen we had to repaint after moving in. Looks better on nails than a kitchen wall. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Bill you made me laugh with the comment! Glad you like it! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Shame it takes eight minutes to dry because the colour is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. necesito ese esmalte rosa!! Es precioso!!
    bsss

    ReplyDelete

  6. Holiii Ananka !!!
    I love this color. I call it pink Barbie.
    It looks gorgeous.
    Bsssos and we read !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes Barbie Pink for sure! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. This is a pretty color as well! I am loving seeing all of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is. Glad you are enjoying them, thanks :-D

      Delete