About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 17 December 2020

Ciate Day 17 - Spinning Teacup

 



This is okay to use, okay to apply and good drying (4-5 minutes a coat). It is slightly streaky on the 1st coat but fine on the 2nd. Certainly not as bad as the previous few creams! It is a lovely lilac colour. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Ciate Online

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

27 comments:


  1. I love to see a woman with neat and well painted nails.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty lilac colour. It looks great with two coats. On overall, seems like a good nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uy amo ese color, te mando un beso y buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly beautiful and delicate lilac!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, I have a serious weakness for lilac everything. This colour is gorgeous! I just love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand why! Glad you like it, thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. This is a pretty shade but I do not think I could pull it off with my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't for everyone! I am like that with browns and peachy tones! :-D

      Delete
  7. I like it, it's cute and sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute and sweet are good words for this one! Thanks :-D

      Delete