About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 20 December 2020

Ciate Day 20 - Desert Lights

 This is a doubler from 2017.






This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (5-6 minutes a coat). It is a nice purple iridescent colour with silver dots. There are also pewters and greens too. This lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = iridescent
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = Ciate Online

My Personal Rating = 8/10

28 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty shade. I think this would be perfect for New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermoso color plateado te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nie mój kolor, ale efekt piękny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks interesting!  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and classy.

    Happy Holidays!

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is! Thanks Happy Holidays to you :-D

      Delete
  6. Stunning, I love it!!
    And happy holidays!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa. Happy Holidays to you too :-D

      Delete