About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 3 December 2020

Ciate Day 3 - Base Coat

 



I used this under Deborah Lippmann's I Know What Boys Like. I used my normal base coat on my right hand for comparison.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (1 minute). It is a clear base coat and applied nicely. The polish lasted well with it, though it lasted well with my normal base coat too! It was decent and am happy with it. I could see myself using this again.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = clear base coat
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = Ciate Online

My Personal Rating = 8/10

40 comments:

  1. It's nice to get a good basecoat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baza musi być :) Piękny lakier na paznokciach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parecen muy útiles, te quedaron muy bien. Buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy importante aplicar un buena base. Bonito tono azul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes agreed, a good base is essential! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. Hace tiempo que tengo ganas de probar esta marca. Sus esmaltes me resultan muy cuquis.
    bsss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good brand, I like them a lot. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. I've never found a base coat that is amazing, top coat definitely have. I like UNT peel off base coat but sometimes you don't want it to peel off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used a few. I am the opposite, don't really use top coats a lot. And stick the the China Glaze one I've had for years! I have 2 peels off in the drawer and never used them!

      Delete
    2. I like peel off for glitters, don't think I'd wear them otherwise!

      Delete
    3. Ahh. I always use the tin foil method to remove glitters, works a treat for me!

      Delete
  7. Never heard about that brand before!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really wow! It is quite popular! Thanks Marisa :-D

      Delete
  8. Holiii!!
    I love Ciaté products, it looks super good.
    Bssos!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I suppose if they did base coat on Day 1, people might find it too boring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not sure I would need ANOTHER base coat in my collection. I am kind of afraid to count how many I currently have...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really? I have maybe 6 bottle of the same one, which I have used for years now!

      Delete