About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 21 December 2020

Ciate Day 21 - Watermelon Burst Hydrating Lip Oil

 So this isn't actually a nail polish today! Oh well, strange!



This is a nice lip product. It does taste lovely and my lips felt better after putting it on.

Would have preferred a polish though! Even a nail treatment or file!

22 comments:

  1. Such an odd inclusion in a nail advent calendar; but it does sound yummy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! Strange ain't it! It was yummy haha :-D

      Delete
  2. Passing by, seeing, praising and leaving wishes for a HOLY and MERRY CHRISTMAS, filled with peace and love.

    A hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good recomendation!!
    Greetings.


    NEW POST IN MY FASHION BLOG!!: http://www.adrianosle.com/2020/12/10-pelis-navidenas.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very nice lip oil, I love the lip oils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parece buen producto. Te mando un beso y extrañe tus uñas siempre es bonito ver que color presentas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes it was a bit odd to have a lip oil instead of a nail polish!

      Delete
  6. This product looks very fine:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why not put out a 100% nail polish advent, a 100% makeup advent, and then one that is a mix of both? That is what *I* would have done...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree Cassie. In years gone by I got decals, nail files and treaments but never a lip oil!!!! Would have preferred a nail related thing!

      Delete
  8. Okay that is weird to put a lip product in a nail polish calendar. I'm glad that it's good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I would have been happy with anything nail related!

      Delete
  9. Disappointing to have it in a polish calendar!

    ReplyDelete