About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 6 December 2020

Ciate Day 6 - Top Coat

 


I used this on top of Primark's Evergreen.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and mega quick drying (1/2 a minute). It is a very glossy top coat. The polish lasted well with and without the top coat.

Rating
Easy to use = 9/10
Application = 9/10
Drying time = 10/10
Lasted well = 9/10
Coats = 1
Finish = glossy top coat
Removal = easy
Overall = 10/10
Purchased from = Ciate Online

My Personal Rating = 8/10

Extra

I received a lovely postcard from my blogging friend Stevenson. He has 2 blogs: Stevenson's Postcards and Stevenson Que. Check them out! Thank You :-D


 

27 comments:

  1. I love topcoats :D
    And what a lovely postcard <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely use this, first time in ages haha!

      It really is, I was so glad. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. Looks good, and a lovely postcard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it and yes, I was so happy! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Nice colour and postcard. I enjoy Stevenson's blog.
    Have a great evening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too. Glad you like it and thanks, same to you :-D

      Delete
  4. It does, it is ver glossy! Thanks :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawno nie używałam, chętnie wypróbuję jak polecasz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. El efecto te quedo muy bien te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like such a wonderful product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks beautiful! There is nothing better than an ultra glossy top coat. And that postcard is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the postcard :-D Yeah this one is super!

      Delete
  9. I love glossy top coats! I will check it out those blogs!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa. Yes please do, I enjoy them very much :-D

      Delete

  10. Holiiii Ananka !!
    I am always looking for new top coats. When you apply it, have you noticed if your brush stains when you apply it on top of a colored nail polish?
    Bsssos !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one doesn't and my normal top coat, when I wear one, is the China Glaze Fast Foward and it doesn't either. But I used an OPI years ago and it did stain the brush yes.

      Delete
  11. This looks very fine:) Very nice card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do not even want to discuss how many top coats I have, it is worse than the base coats...

    ReplyDelete