About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 4 December 2020

Ciate Day 4 - Violet Haze

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (4-5 minutes a coat). It is a nice purple blue, leaning more to blue than purple though. Looks good and lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = Ciate Online

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

26 comments:

  1. Przesliczny kolor tego lakieru, pięknie wygląda na paznokciach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta ese color. Te mando un beso y buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color.
    Hope u have a nice weekend!
    ✌️✌️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It is really leaning that way! Thanks :-D

      Delete